Saturday, August 30, 2008

crickets and stars....

okay, I am a born and raised city girl and all of my husband's "country ways" are usually not that appealing to me... until last night.
Growing up in the city all my life I would see a "starry night" from time to time but nothing like being "in the country"...

And one of the things that I love about our new house is that it's "in the country" a little bit (we live by a lot of farms and fields and people around here refer to Maple Grove as "going into the city") but we're only 2 minutes from 94.
So last night, stepping outside and gazing at the beautiful starry sky and enjoying ONLY hearing the crickets was so peaceful!
I guess maybe there's a little "country" in me after all... well, we'll see.

2 comments:

suddenfire said...

wooohooo...she is a little country!

Sheena said...

Your house is so beautiful!