Today, I'm SO thankful for all that I have (and I want to stay that way)...
Its sad that sometimes it takes a huge tragedy for us to see what we REALLY have in front of us and be TRULY thankful for it - but I'm purposing to see Him in the everyday things (without the vision of the tragedy in front of me) - but nonetheless today I'm thankful for so much.
- I'm thankful that I have a house to wake up in that's warm and not collapsed on top of me and my family.
- I have food for breakfast (and a choice of what I want to eat)
- I have electricity, clean water, heat, and roads that I can drive on to get to the store to get food.
- Clothes to clothe myself and my children and keep them warm
- PLENTY of blankets for my children to keep them warm at night
- I have children that are healthy and whole and not in danger (and not without parents)
- My husband and I both have jobs that we get paid well and have health insurance.
- I have the opportunity to help others and be an agent of change on the other side of the world with just my prayers (and my finances too)
- I am SURROUNDED by friends and family that love us and care for us!
- I have a Father who loves me and is everything I need...
So Father today - I am content in where I am.
I always want more of you in my life - but I am thankful for where I am...
and I choose to see life through your eyes.