Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm not your typical mom...

Okay - confession time... when I had just Chayse I used to listen to all the "kiddie songs" for her. So she was always singing stuff from Kids Praise, Veggie Tales, etc...

Maybe I'm just too _ _ _ (I refuse to say it... but old) now and I just want to listen to "my stuff". So my kids are CONSTANTLY listening to praise & worship with me in the car, at home, whatever. If you're in the truck with me - we're usually watching (and singing along very loudly) the 5th Service DVD or a Hillsong United DVD...

And then here's what you get (but I LOVE it)...



In case you can't understand him - here's what he's saying:

"Jesus, we're living for your name. Never be ashamed of you. Woah-oh
Our praise and all we are today. Take, take, take it all. Take, take, take it all."

Just so you know - this video is just of Connor (because I can still effectively bribe him with a piece of gum)... but Colton sings this song so well and plays the "air guitar" with it - but refuses to be captured on video (so far). But when I catch him - I'll show you that too!

Isn't God good? I love him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh That is sooooo cute! I love that his spirit man is singing praises. There's nothing like seeing your kids grow up to love God!

Gwen said...

I love it -- training the boy already. Fred will have his band with all those little musicians. Singing for the Lord, visitation from the Lord, angelic visions -- all in the car? and wherever HE WANTS to show up. Thanks for being such a GREAT mom!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! I LOVE hearing my boys praise and worship the Lord! It blesses me SO much!! Just think how much it blesses us to hear our kids and how much more it blesses God to hear HIS kids!!!! :)