Sunday, September 28, 2008

What do you do when your baby boy is lonesome?

My "baby" is 2 1/2 now and has grown quite lonesome at naptime and constantly wants to sleep in his sisters bed (which I wouldn't mind if he actually went to sleep), on my bed or in odd places in his room.

Here's his latest adventure...



















It's kind of hard to tell, but his bunk bed has little shelves next to it and his legs are under the shelf and he's curled up next to the wall (the ugly plaid thing on the left is a sheet I'm temporarily using to make his room darker so he'll go to sleep better).

All I can say is - he's mine! :)

1 comment:

Jake said...

That's awesome! I used to enjoy sleepinh in weird places like on a closet shelf (I know, weird).

Looks like the 2 1/2 year stage is lots of fun! :)